Friday, December 29, 2023

Yazoo 11/22/1982 Dominion Theatre, London, England (Mr. Sifter Remaster)




Yazoo

11/22/1982

Dominion Theatre

London, UK


Speed corrected & remastered by Mr. Sifter, Dec. 2023


Thanks to Oldtorrenttrader on TTD for uploading this. I'd heard several captures of this show and this was the clearest sounding one I'd heard, however it ran about a half-step slow and was missing "Chinese Detectives" and the first couple seconds of "In My Room." I speed corrected in Audacity, edited the missing track and beginning of "In My Room" back in from a different source, and applied some light EQ and noise removal using Izotope RX10. 




Original source notes:


Alison Moyet: Vocals

Vince Clarke: Synthesizers


Lineage/ Transfer: FM Broadcast>Cassettetape>Audacity>Wav>TLH Flac 8


01 Situation

02 Too Pieces

03 Goodbye 70's

04 Winter Kills

05 Bad Connection

06 Tuesday

07 Bring Your Love Down

08 Midnight

09 Chinese Detectives

10 In My Room

11 Don't Go

12 The Other Side Of Love

13 Ode To Boy

14 Only You

15 Situation (12" mix)


Google Drive Link

No comments:

Post a Comment